【check/check out time】
- Check-in time: 16:00 ~ 18:00, please call if delayed check-in is required
- Check-out time: 11:30
- Please notify us in advance if you can only arrive after 18:00, so we’ll make sure there is someone around to help you in. If no notification is received and we can not reach you after 6pm, your reservation will be considered as cancelled, your deposit will be confiscated.
- Please arrive only after 15:30, as 11:30~15:30 is our cleaning time. The lobby is off limit during these hours.
- Please present us with your identification document upon arrival (for registration purpose only).
- Credit card payment is currently unavailable, the outstanding accommodation fee and other expenses is only payable in cash.
- Breakfast is can be served between 08:00~10:00 and will be freshly made on your request time. Please made this arrangement with us during your check-in, also inform us if there is vegetarian or other dietary restriction present.
【facilities & services】
- We strive to be a more eco-friendly operation; disposable toiletry items such as tooth brush, comb and etc, will not be provided. But fresh bath towels, hand towels, shampoo and body wash will be available to you.
- A NT200 discount is given on your consecutive stay (restricted to the same room, and not application to long-weekends, Chinese new year, and other special promotion). We will not replace the linen, ducet cover, pillow case or towels during your consecutive stay.
- Bath towels, hand towels, toiletries and other appliance found in the room are properties of our B’n’B. These items will be considered as purchased by you, if you take them to the beach or outside of our premises.
- Please pay the same amount of love and care to the facilities provided as you would have for your own home. If you are particularly fund of something you see, feel free to approach us about purchasing it.
- To ensure the quality of your and other guest's stay, we do not allow pets into the premises (except guide dogs and working dogs). In the case of violation, we reserve the right to refuse guests and confiscate the deposit.
- We do not accept non-resident guests to tour around the premises or enter the rooms.
【additional notes on outdoor activities】
- Please do not leave your kid unattended, especially inside the bathroom.
- The sulphide mineral hot spring specific region may have an offending smell. Please reconsider before placing your booking.
- Please be respectful to other guests and to us (who also live in the same building). Keep the noise level minimal before 8:00 am and after 10:30 pm. Repetitive offenders can be asked to leave the premises with only 1/2 of your fee returned.
- Fireworks, illegal drugs, inappropriate alcohol consumption, betel nut chewing, gambling and cooking are strictly prohibited.
- Smoking is only allowed outdoor; please do not smoke inside the building or in your room/bathroom.
- Double-check that you have all your personal belongings before checking out; and please return the key to the front desk.